This is a quick review of what we learned this week. Please review or catch up, if you missed the class. ^o^
Lesson 5 The balloons flew away. “What color do you like?”
Song – “Balloons”
Lesson 22 Daddy drew a purple balloon.
Lesson 16 What Date is Today? (Related to Lesson 16)
The characters of 月(yue4) and 日(ri4).
Handout can be downloaded here.
How to say it?
|今天是幾月幾日? (What date is it today?)
今天是五月一日。(Today is May 1st.)
你的生日是幾月幾日? (When is your birthday?)
我的生日是十月十五日。(My birthday is October 15th.)
生日快樂! (Happy Birthday!)
Happy Birthday Song
|How to sing it?|
Use ten little Indians song tune
The lyrics is the same above.
- Review game: Listen and draw
- Draw a picture about your birthday for oral presentation on 1/21
- Color the lion head
- Practice the dance for Chinese New Year Performance
- Reading – Lesson 16 and 22
- Handouts for Lesson 16 and 26.
- Poster contest due on 1/14